Need A Heating Tune Up?
Just like an annual physical check-up is important for your health, a Comfort Star annual check-up of your heating system is important to ensure that your system continues to work properly and reliably. Over time, these tune-ups can save you thousands of dollars in repairs and time spent calling for unexpected emergencies.
This is Comfort Star’s preventative maintenance program and just like your preventative health program, it exists to prevent small problems that are easy and inexpensive to repair from becoming big problems down the road!
- When we come in the Fall to inspect and tune-up your furnace, we offer:
- Inspect thermocouple and pilot safety
- Check heat exchanger and burner assembly
- Check gas valve operation
- Inspect wiring on the furnace
- Inspect high limit control
- Check fan control
- Inspect flue pipe
- Check combustible material near the furnace
- Check and inspect thermostat for proper calibration
- Check return air chase, ducts and filter
- Inspect indoor blower motor and squirrel cage for cleanliness
- Inspect accessible ducts for air leaks
- Inspect blower amp against
- Check voltage
- Check high limit safety switch and fusible links
- Check heating elements AMP
- Check sequence control for proper operation
- Check electrical connections